With the current Covid-19 situation, reacting & adapting to change is more important than ever.
With this in mind, we would like to introduce you too HIK Vision’s Temperature Screening Thermal Solutions.
So What is Temperature Screening?
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
HIK Vision Video
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
What Solution to go for?
There are four main solutions as listed below. If you need help deciding, please get in touch and we can offer advice.
- Turret/Bullet Camera – features AI detection to reduce false alarms caused by other heat sources.
- Turret/Bullet Camera + Blackbody Calibrator – This solution is enhanced with a blackbody calibrator to increase the accuracy from ±0.5°C to ±0.3°C.
- Handheld Camera – With a Wi-Fi module, the handheld camera can connect to a PC or a smartphone. It also features a built-in speaker for audio alarm.
- Metal Detector Door with Thermal Turret – This solution features real-time temperature display on LCD screen and light and sound alarm.
Where can I use the Thermal Screening?
See more information about our CCTV solutions here.
Get in touch today for a free Quote or if you have any questions!